Registration for EO Unlimited Berlin (1 – 4 July 2015) opens on January 28th at 10:00 CET
Member Registration Fee or Guest Full Participation Fee
Early Bird: US$ 1,200.00 (before 1 March 2015)*
Normal: US$ 1,500.00*
* EO German members will be subject to 19% VAT. All other countries are exempt from additional VAT charges.
Included: All program meals indicated on the agenda, learning sessions and evening socials
Important to note:
VAT may apply and is in addition to your ticket purchase of 1.500 USD.
E.g. 19% VAT in Germany. On registering and paying for your EO Unlimited 2015 ticket, you are also agreeing to pay additional VAT charges incurred and accept your credit card on your EO profile homepage may be charged. This will be carried out as a separate transaction and charge to your card, following booking. You will be sent an invoice for this transaction.
Not Included: Airfare, airport transfers, accommodations and personal incidentals
Global Event Voucher
Save US$500 with your Global Event Voucher!
Members who joined EO on or after 1 July 2013 are eligible for the Global Event Voucher for the 2015 EO Unlimited in Berlin. First, register for the EO Unlimited. Next, fill out this form to submit your voucher. Members must pay the registration fee in full before receiving the US$500 credit. Voucher submissions for the 2015 EO Unlimited Berlin must be completed by 1 July 2015, the first day of the event. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Welcoming EOers/Attendees who are celebrating Ramadan
EO Unlimited 2015 takes place during Ramadan this year. In the spirit of welcoming all EO members, we will cater for your dietary needs during this time.
Please let us know if you are celebrating Ramadan and plan to attend. Contact Diane for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Payment and Cancellation Policy
|2015 EO Unlimited Cancellation Policy|
|Date Cancelled||Non-Refundable Fee||Refund|
|On or before 15 April 2015||50 percent of total registration fee(s)||Balance, less the 50 percent deposit|
|On or after 16 April 2015||100 percent of registration fee||No refund|
- No discount will be given to any Member, Spouse, Accelerator Participant or Prospect attending a portion of the event.
- All cancellations must be communicated in writing and are processed according to the date they are received at EO Global.
- All refunds at the time of the cancellation will be based upon the above policy.
- If a Member, Spouse, Accelerator Participant or Prospect fail to attend the event, it is considered a cancellation and no refund will be administered.
- Exceptions to the cancellation policy are only granted in the case of a death in the immediate family (spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings) or for an emergency medical situation involving the member, spouse or partner, or legal dependent. The member must provide written documentation. The US$100 non-refundable processing fee per person still applies. No exceptions will be made for other personal or business reasons.
- EO is not responsible for fees and/or charges paid by event attendees to hotels, airlines, or any other third party.
- Cancelling attendees can transfer his/her spot to another EO member in good standing. The cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. EO will transfer the registration once notification has been received from the selling member and a registration form has been received by the purchasing member. The replacing member should contact email@example.com to register and send payment information.
- If the event is sold out, EO will compile a waitlist.
- During a waitlist situation, cancelling attendees have the option to transfer their registration, or if the cancelling attendee does not wish to transfer his/her spot, he/she may select to offer the spot to a person on the waitlist. EO will contact the next person on the waitlist and offer the available spot.
- If the cancelling member transfers their registration or the available spot goes to the next person on the waitlist, the cancelling member and the replacing member can choose to facilitate the money exchange themselves to avoid transaction fees. If the cancelling member and replacing member choose not to transfer funds directly, EO will facilitate the transfer and the cancelling member will receive a refund, less a US$100 transaction fee. The replacing member should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register and send payment information.
- EO strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance whenever signing up for an EO event. Cancellation policies and penalties on all EO events are strictly enforced. There are no exceptions. Travel Insurance in many cases may cover unforeseen or uncontrollable situations that might affect your ability to attend an event. To obtain travel insurance, please contact your travel agent or visit http://www.insuremytrip.com and click on “quotes.” You should get quotes from up to eight travel insurance products. Please note that EO does not endorse any travel insurance products.
EO Unlimited Team